Monday, June 29, 2015

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

So unlike most of my posts, this one doesn't have a point other than thanking each and every one of you!!! I recently reached over 1,000 views on a post (http://mallorybeale.blogspot.com/2015/06/romans-323for-all-have-sinned-and-fall.html) and I am so excited about it! That's only the second time I've ever done that, and the other post I had originally put on here had to be deleted. So, on my stats this is the first time I've reached over 1,000! I felt so so strongly about that post and urged people to share it if they agreed and you guys made it happen for me! Some might think I'm being dramatic or over-reacting, but I take this blog very seriously and I couldn't be happier with the (little) success I'm getting!
Alsoooooo... my blog is almost at 20,000 views! I'm at nearly 18,000 right now and would love to reach 20,000 soon! 
All of my ideas and words are nothing without readers, so it's because of you guys that I'm even here. With all of the support and positive feedback and sharing and comments you guys have given me have encouraged me to keep doing this (and more of it!)
So again, without being dramatic, I really do want to thank you guys for all of the support you have shown me. I love each and every one of you guys and love hearing your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment