Saturday, July 4, 2015

♡Happy 4th of July!♡

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE
I hope you all had a great 4th!! I spent my day with my family, cooked out burgers + fireworks! (what other way?) 
I chose to wear a good ole pair of jean high-waisted shorts with a patriotic colored flannel tied across my waist. I found a vintage t-shirt from goodwill that I cut the sleeves off of and tied behind me to create a home-made crop top look! I wore my white high tops converse with red striped socks and matched that with a red ribbon in my hair. (I did an Ariana Grande inspired half-up do!) I topped my look all off with a red lipstick and smokey eye! 









 Since none of the clothing I wore was branded, I can't link any sources to where I got my things! Sorry guys!! I still wanted to share my look with you all. I will have things sourced next fashion post. Love you all xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment