Friday, April 15, 2016

PORTFOLIO! + new things ahead!!!

YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY. YAY.

first off, hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's mal here. yes, i know it's been a while and yes i know i hardly blog anymore and yes i know i say all the time that i'm gonna start blogging frequently again... but this time it's true!

portfolio

i have FINALLY finished my portfolio and it's up and running!

(its mallorybeale.tumblr.com) !!!!

so what exactly is the point of my portfolio you might be wondering? my portfolio is simply a website of pictures taken by me, and pictures taken of me. i can't exactly post pictures in a good format on this blog, so if you're ever wanting to search my photographs or pictures professionally taken of me- that's where you'll find it!

also on the blog is the option to ask me a question (and cue jaws music, you can do so anonymously) so if you've ever wanted to contact me about anything, ask me something, or request a blog post, you can do so on there, along with all of my other links listed! note: i will not answer or entertain any rude or mean questions and they will be deleted so please be kind. :) if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all!

new things coming up

i'm thinking of expanding my blog and the content i put on it.

i've been super into fitness lately and have been working out 6 days a week, learning to keep my body healthy. any thoughts if i started sharing some of my workout?

or if i started uploading some make up or hair tutorials?

you guys i just have SO. MANY. IDEAS. in my head and i can't wait to share them with you all!!!

as always, i'm open to feedback! and i PROMISE i will blog more frequently. i love you all bunches!! xx





No comments:

Post a Comment