Friday, December 23, 2016

FLAT IRON / FUNKY PATTERNS OOTD IN NYC


Hi lovelies! A fashion statement I've been loving lately is funky prints like animal print! It seems everywhere I go, I see a lady rocking the long cheetah coat! I love that animal prints are coming back into style- I love the way it looks against pretty much any color. For today's outfit, I paired a long cheetah over coat with neutral colored layers!  During the day, we visited the Flat Iron Building and went to the Top of the Rock! The view was incredible at sunset, and I even got to be a photographer for a proposal! How cool is that?? The temperatures dropped throughout the day, so I added layers later into the night!

OUTFIT DETAILS :
SHIRT - waffle knit thermo from outdoors
PANTS - macys
CHEETAH SHIRT -  h&m
GLOVES - target
SHOES - h&m
BROWN COAT - brandy melville
GREY COAT - target





















No comments:

Post a Comment